The light settings of Themo room thermostats can be modified with a mobile application.
Through the application, you can modify the LED colour scheme for the Smart Schedule or, if desired, turn off the LED light completely for all operating modes (Off, Smart Schedule and Manual).
To change the light settings, follow these steps:
1. Launch the Themo mobile application.
2. Select the room whose lighting settings you want to change.
3. In the Room View, click the Settings icon at the top right
4. Choose a Colour and light scheme option
5. Select colours for the electricity price view when Smart Schedule is active. The colour selection indicates the price of spot electricity. By default, blue indicates a low electricity price and a reddish purple high price over the next three hours.
Note! By removing the lights, the lights remain off even in manual mode.