With Themo Smart Schedule function your cost for heating is kept as low as possible. All you have tot do is set a preferred temperature when you are at home.
Creating and using a Smart Schedule function is possible only when the device is connected to the internet via local Wi-Fi network.
When connecting your Themo for the first time via mobile app you will be asked to create a new schedule, but it is possible to create or add new schedule at any time.
1. Open Themo application
2. To create a new schedule select the room where you want to add / change a schedule.
3. Click to arrow down in the bottom of the screen to go to Modes and Schedules view. When no schedule is selected, only the arrow next to the program name appears in the image below under “current program”.
4. In the Modes and Schedules screen all the schedules that you create for this device are listed in there. Also a shortcut for 2 manual modes are listed. Select Add new schedule
5. Here you can select from some of the schedules we have made for you. You can pick and edit any of these or use them as a starting point for your own schedule at any time. Tap the ... button to use or edit the pre-made schedule.
Tip: Work week comfort is ideal for the bathrooms.
To create a completely new schedule from the scratch tap the Create new schedule button. Click on any time block to add new time period with desired temperature.
6. Below is an example of the default program for Living rooms. If you want to edit the heating program, click on the bar at the desired time.
7. In the Schedule Editor you can set an individual time-blocks for the desired temperature for the floor or room. Tap on anywhere on the Day block to start creating time-blocks.
The minimum temperature means that the temperature does not go below this during this period. However, the algorithm often keeps the rooms a little warmer at times so that price optimisation can be done.
Please note that the Minimum Temperature can't exceed the Maximum Temperature Limit set for the floor. By default this is set to 30 degrees, but you can change it to match your floor specification.
Save the Time-block when completed.
8. Once you have done with the desired heating program for the day, you can copy the same day program to other days by first pressing copy for the day and then pressing paste for the other days.
9. If you completed your schedule then tap the Save schedule button to save this schedule to your schedules list. If you did not fill out all the time-blocks then the app will Autofill schedule them for you with default value of 15 degrees.
10. Finally give your schedule a unique name and tap the Name schedule button. If you want, you can create several schedules for your needs, eg “at home” and “away”.
11. Once you have created your schedule, you will be taken back to Modes and Schedule view. You can create up to 5 different schedules for one room, but only one schedule can be active at any time. To add new schedule click Add new schedule button.
To switch between schedules, select the schedule you created under My schedules by first pressing the three dots ... next to the schedule.
You can create up to 5 different schedules for one room, but only one schedule can be active at any time. To add new schedule click Add new schedule button.
12. To select a different schedule from the list press ... and select this schedule.
13. Go back to the Main Dashboard to see for each thermostat which mode or schedule is selected.