With the Themo Smart Schedule function your cost of heating is kept as low as possible. All you have tot do is set a preferred temperature when you are at home.
Creating and using a Smart Schedule function is possible only when the device is connected to the internet via local Wi-Fi network.
When connecting your Themo for the first time via mobile app you will be asked to create a new schedule, but it is possible to create or add new schedules any time in the future.
1. Open Themo application
2. To create a new schedule select the room where you want to add / change a schedule.
3. Click the arrow down in the bottom of the screen to go to the Modes and Schedules view. When no schedule is selected, only the arrow next to the program name appears in the image below under “current program”.
4. In the Modes and Schedules screen all the schedules that you create for this device are listed in there. Also a shortcut for 2 manual modes are listed. Select Add new schedule.
5. Here you can select from some of the schedules we have pre-made for you. You can pick and edit any of these or use them as a starting point for your own schedule at any time. Tap the ... button to use or edit the pre-made schedule.
Tip: Work week comfort is ideal for bathrooms.
To create a completely new schedule from scratch tap the Create new schedule button. Click on any time block to add a new time period with the desired temperature.
6. Below is an example of the default program for Living rooms. If you want to edit the heating program, click on the bar at the desired time.
NOTE! The timing of Themo differs from a traditional thermostat in the way that for Themo, you select the time when you want the floor to be at a certain temperature.
Read more about scheduling your Themo here: How should I schedule my heating?
7. In the Schedule Editor you can set individual time-blocks for the desired temperature of the floor or room. Tap on anywhere on the Day block to start creating time-blocks.
In the Time-block Editor
1) Select the start time from when the floor should be in the desired temperature:
2) Tap on the selector to save selection.
3) Then select the Until time for the floor to be heated.
4) Tap again on the selector to save selection.
5) Finally, select the desired Minimum Temperature for the floor to be heated.
The minimum temperature means that the temperature does not go below this temperature during this period. However, the algorithm often keeps the rooms a little warmer at these times so that price optimisation is most efficient.
Please note that the Minimum Temperature can't exceed the Maximum Temperature Limit set for the floor. By default this is set to 30 degrees, but you can change it to match your floor specification.
Save the Time-block when completed.
8. Once you have created the desired heating program for the day, you can copy the same day program to other days by first pressing copy for the day and then pressing paste for the other days.
9. Once you have completed your schedule, tap the Save schedule button to save this schedule to your schedules list. If you did not fill out all the time-blocks then the app will Autofill them for you with a default value of 15 degrees.
10. Finally give your schedule a unique name and tap the Name schedule button. If you want, you can create several schedules for your needs, eg. “at home” and “away”.
Note! By using the smart schedule for the time of absence, you get the benefit of price optimisation. The OFF mode keeps the minimum heat manually without optimisation.
11. Once you have created your schedule, you will be taken back to the Modes and Schedule view. You can create up to 5 different schedules for one room, but only one schedule can be active at any time. To add a new schedule click on the Add new schedule button.
To switch between schedules, select the schedule you created under My schedules by first pressing the three dots ... next to the schedule.
12. To select a different schedule from the list press ... and Select this schedule.
13. Go back to the Main Dashboard to see which mode or schedule is selected for each thermostat.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article